We’re here to support your business during this difficult time
Given the current situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19), The Studio is committed to ensuring we can continue to support our staff and customers.
Be assured that we are taking the following measures to ensure business continuity:
- Taking the necessary hygiene and social distancing precautions.
- Our employees have the ability to work remotely in a secure and productive environment, so this transition will be relatively seamless.
- Our office remains open with the normal opening hours, so please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any concerns or questions.
- Face-to-face contact has been reduced, but we are able to take any meetings online via Zoom, Skype and other communication platforms.
- We have put in a continuity plan ready to close our office, which involves the team being prepared to work from home, providing all information and resources securely, as well as being able to pick up the phone remotely.
We are ready for the upcoming challenge ensuring we still have our productive, flexible and ‘business as usual’ outlook during this unusual time.
Overall, we are confident that our approach will help you and your business through this difficult period.
How your website can help you
- Use a website banner or notification – this allows an urgent message to pop up, so all your website visitors can be informed instantly on arrival.
- Contact page and FAQs – this is a good place to post information and allow clients to schedule (online) appointments and contact your team. For the FAQ section, this can include temporary issues and questions related to the coronavirus situation.
- Live chat – if this isn’t a feature already on your site, it’s something you should consider adding. You’ll be able to be in touch with your clients instantly.
- Latest news or blog page – keep your customers updated with what’s going on in the business! Explain your continuity plan and important news so customers can see your latest news.
- Event coming up? If you have any upcoming events schedules, utilise your website to review and explain the information so customers know accurate information from yourself, as well as potentially having a new registration form. Even if you’re not planning on cancelling a future event, you still need to keep clients up-to-date.
- Security – as well as needing to take the safety precautions in person, you still need to do this for your website! Updating your site and plugins is the best way to keep your website safe and secure.
Questions & Support
Thank you for your continued support and please look after yourself and family. Stay safe!
Everyone at The Studio